Monday, August 30, 2010

31st August , 2010

Happy Merdeka Day 2 every1!!...

Since it's fasting month so no firework could b seen from subang...i'm sure KL is pack of all kinda people...so better not go out 2 KL...the boredom is killing me ryte now...urghhhh..!!...

Everything has been done...cleaning da whole house=check, cleaning my room=check...n now wat am i doing?..doin nothing while typing my post here...where is my boyfie?..enjoying himself playing DOTA...great...n i'm all alone stuck in da house....

Kalau lah kat kampus dulu at ada gak kwn2 yg nk p lepak kat bilik diaorg....nk study?..wat 2 study??...no exam for da whole sem!!..at least dats a great thing 2 know about...:p...

LUCKLY my dear boss didn;t asked me 2 work 2 day!..nk maen fb, haish..gile bosan...so drpd xwat pape i google on korean drama 2 watch...n here i found one...'THE WOMEN WHO STILL WANTS TO MARRY'...hahah...best jugak cite nie...

So for u guys, HAPPY HOLIDAY...!...really looking forward for next week...RAYA!!..yahoooooo...
For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment