Sunday, August 22, 2010

hhmmppp~

When was da last tyme i updated my blog?..i also can't remember when...writing @ typing or updating blog needs a lil bit mood...

Now is already ramadhan month...yet a lot of problem tend 2 come around dis tyme...but all of this is just a minor dugaan for me...i know it is,...i'm struggling 2 face my own problem now...haishhh...i don't know...i just don't know what 2 tink n what 2 do...

I'm lucky i ave bf which supports me from a-z....n im happy im surrounded with frens and cuz dat cares 4 me...mia, aween, ina, intan n zue...i'm glad u guys r there 4 me...how i wish qis wuz ere 2...it just feel ages since da last tyme i met her...oh qis do come back fast!..n i know mia is missing u like crazy also....i just miss da tyme dat we had spent 2gether...sleeping over n stuff...seriusly i missed dat tyme...

SYAZA!..b strong!...tyme moves fast...soon u'll b on ure own standing on ure 2 big foot...i just wish i could decrease da burden dat my dad carries..dats y no matter how i hate working life i just hope da tyme will come quick...at least after working life i could help my parents n not burden them anymore...

there's just a few month left 2 go...less than a year n im off...oh i just can't wait...i'm tired studying...hopefully i could finished my degree with flying colours...do pray 4 me!...so until then...tada..

xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment