Monday, August 30, 2010

why,why and why...

We will always try 2 impress other but at tyme, our self aren't enough 2 b impress by other's...
people says i'm 2 nice 2 other's, but the one who will get hurt the most is me...i tried 2 follow da flow, but sometimes the flow is just 2 fast 4 me 2 catch up...

When u are depress, your boyfie is the best part that u will have dat tyme...but sometimes, u just needed your own besties...i don't know...every thing i do now there will always somewhere somehow wrong in other people's eyes...

I just feel like i'm 2 tired of all these crazinest...i just feel like running away...from all the problem that comes by...i'm trying my best 2 b patient...but.....

Problem would come and go...i will always follow other people tyme schedule, but when it's my own schedule, it would always b turn down...i'm just so dissapointed...yes..blame on me...everything let me carry by my own...i just can't think about it any more...

No comments:

Post a Comment